viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

The last post......for now.


 
First al all, I must to say that the experience writing blogs was something that I had never done, and in this opportunity, I´m going to write about things that marked me in this experience:
 

·       The post that I enjoyed writing most was about “A present”, I remembered my weekend´s trip to Algarrobo with my mom and this present was so special for me because, I always wanted to back to Algarrobo and El Quisco since my childhood and I was happy for have had this experience.

·         The post that I enjoyed writing least, well see……maybe was about the “10 things that I wanted to do before I die” because, I didn´t have idea about what things had to post. In fact, I must to improvise this post, and the other thing, my mind wasn´t concentrated in that moment in another work.

·         Who I most enjoyed to read its post was Pia Navarrete, because, in every Friday, she always was interesting topics that make me comment it every time.

·          The most attractive blog….. I think that Tamara Monsalve have it. The reason is the soft color that she applied it, making a blog really feminine and that is cute xD.

·         I liked in general, the experience to writing blogs, because is one of a lot of tools that I have to practice my English and well, about things that disliked me was some topic that I did it without inspiration for external reasons to this subject. In any case, I will miss to post in Fridays for University J  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario