viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

My school travel


One of the things that I´ll always keep in my memories is my school travel, which was doing in 2008. I remember that it was so hard to do because my course must to collect a lot of money (I don´t remember how much money was), so since ninth grade we start to doing different activities for collect money, as completadas, raffles, bingos, everything that be used for our goal.
Finally, we got the money that we needed to doing our school travel. This travel last almost one week and we going to south of Chile, passing by Osorno, Bariloche , Ancud, Puerto Varas and Valdivia and all the travel and their routes was making in bus  

All the places where we passed are such beautiful, but Puerto Varas is my favorite city .We stay there 2 days and when we arrive to this city, the first that we doing was wet in the shore of the Llanquihue Lake and in the night we dance in a discotheque (near to hotel where we stay) until 3 AM, the coolest thing: it was reserved only for us!! However, I’ll never forget the typical landscape of Puerto Varas: the Llanquihue Lake and the Volcano Osorno straight ahead.

The day we returned to Santiago, I don´t want to back because I was a very good time knowing wonderful places and sharing time with my classmates. Definitely, this was a such beautiful experience that beat all the expectatives!!.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario