viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

My favorite cartoon character!


I have seen so many animated cartoons in my childhood that is hard to decide which I will talk about, but I stay with a cartoon that mark my innocent childhood: Sailor Moon, and its principal character, Serena Sukino.
The first time when I saw this cartoon, I was approximately, 5 or 6 years old. I started to follow it in a childish TV show called “El Club de los Tigritos”, which was a TV program where made some conquest for kids and transmitted a variety of cartoons, between them, Sailor Moon was transmitted. I like this character because make me laugh with her stupid things that sometimes she did and especially, for her clothes of Sailor Scout and powers that she had.

Serena is a very scatterbrained girl, dumb, always think about a blue prince that loves her, but also she became serious when must to keep her mission to be a Sailor Scout and fight against evil that in every occasion threat the Earth planet.

I don´t have a favorite episode, but I would say that was the last chapter of the first season, because that was the first big battle that Sailor Moon had to face.


1 comentario:

  1. i can remember in my childhood that every girl loved selena, she was the best of sailor moon.
    well she never liked me, really i always prefered see dragon ballZ jajaja

    ResponderEliminar