sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

A movie: The Great Dictator!


One of the things that neither calls my attention is movies. But , as all in this life, it has its exception and I´ve seen low movies that really makes me see it again or remember it for long time and one of that films is called The Great Dictator.

I saw this film (in DVD) in my house with my mom, my dad and my young brother because my mom wanted to see it some time ago. The director and principal actor is Charles Chaplin who performs two roles: Hynkel (parody version of Hitler) and a Jew barber; also performs Paulette Goddard, Reginald Gardiner and Henry Daniell. This film is a comedy because it parodies about some important events happened of the Second World War as Hitler dictatorship and pursuit to Jewish, look it from a funny and critic point of view.

Basically, Chaplin appears as a Jew barber in this ghetto and he don´t release that times has changed because Hynkel, who makes a lot of crazy things in its dictatorship. In the way, he met the character of Goddard, he fell in love of her and they try to avoid soldiers that wants catch them, but they are busted; anyways, they get escape.

I really enjoyed this film because, besides of make us laugh a lot, it gives an emotional message and critic about our behavior between us, refer to freedom of nation under dictatorship, to let weapons and be more humans each other.

1 comentario: