viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012


                                       

I have had thinking about someone of my family to talk in this topic. Is a little difficult because actually  don´t feel that I have a special connection with someone of them, but if I had to choose someone to talk about this, would be my cousin Karina.                                    
Karina is 12 years old, she is in a discommoding situation for her age because its parents are separated, so Monday to Friday she lives with her mom, old brother and grandmother , and weekends she stay with her dad in Cerrillos. As she is just a child, studies at elementary school in 7th grade: at school, she recognizes that is a regular student because she doesn’t like some signatures as language and history.
The truth is that I don´t had a strong relationship with them when I was child, but when my uncle and Karina start to have problems, I saw them with more frequency. Even, in holydays (since…..2009) we go with them to my dad house or when my dad comes to Santiago, my mom invites them to my house; so, I can say that I see her generally…….often 2 times a month.
I can say with Karina, is who I have a better relationship between all my cousins, because physically….we are like sisters to see her face and psychologically,  we had quiet persons and we had similar things that we like in videogames and music. But that really identify us is that we lives similar process in our life.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario