viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

A Favorite Beach!


First of all, I must say that my favorite place to rest is the beach. For me, see the waves of the sea, sit in the sand and breath the coastal air makes me relax so much, especially in holidays or in a long weekend.

In a holidays of 2007 (I guess), I saw in a map that there was a beach that we didn´t know called Laguna Verde, that is a little town located not too far to south of Valparaiso; I told it to my mom and we decided to go for now it because we like to be adventurer in holidays in the sense to know other places. You can two options to arrive to Laguna Verde: in a local bus that pass often 20 minutes, or in a car, we took the first option because we haven´t a car (if we have had it, we didn’t know the way for arrive to the beach).

This beach is located in a rural area, you see around hills, many trees, and little houses; also, is a very long beach. When my mom, my brother and I arrived there, was something very amazing; we sit on the sand, we ate snacks, we played to throw a tennis ball and we listened our music.

I like too much this place because is one of the low beaches that don´t full of people on summer, the ambient is so quiet and you can see clearly the start on night. It just 2 defects: the sea is such cold that if you wet your feet…….you frozen! , and for people that can arrive only by bus, you must to go out of the beach very early because the last bus pass at 8:30 pm.  Anyways, is a place that worth to know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario